Design your own red, white, and blue patriotic wreath for this fourth of July. Using just ribbon, wreath frame, and the Bowdabra I was able to create this exquisite ribbon wreath. This easy to make DIY craft project will help save you money on holiday decorations but still look expensive!
- Assorted Red, White & Blue Ribbon
- Wreath Form
- Hot Glue Gun
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this project. Then wrap half of the wreath frame in a white ribbon.
2. Wrap the other half of the frame in a red ribbon.
3. To make the bow for the wreath cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
4. Fold and press the ribbon in to the Bowdabra to create your first layer of bow loops.
5. Add another layer of ribbon loops. Finish with the final layer of ribbon.
6. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
7. Thread the two tail ends of wire through the loop and pull it tightly. Remove the bow from the Bowdabra and knot the back. Use the remaining wire to tie the bow to the wreath frame.
8. Your 4th of July wreath is complete!
9. Hang outside for everyone to enjoy.