Design your own centerpiece for this Fourth of July. Create this easy to make decoration using a pillar candle. I chose an LED pillar candle so that I could enjoy it without having to worry about the candle wax melting onto my bow. Make a beautiful bow using the Mini Bowdabra with ruler.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this project.
2. Wrap netted tulle and ribbon around the candle.
3. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the ribbon end into the Mini Bowdabra and fold and twist.
5. Continue to fold and twist the ribbon to form additional loops. Finish with a final ribbon tail.
6. Place a coordinating ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra and form a tail.
7. Make several loops and cut a final tail. Add a small piece of ribbon into the center.
8. Add some small silk flowers and scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the two wire ends through the loop and pull tightly.
10. Remove the bow and knot the back with a wire.
11. Use the wire to tie the bow to the candle. Spiral the remaining with a pencil to create fun ringlets.
12. Display your Fourth of July pillar candle centerpiece as a decoration this holiday.
Craft Tutorial by Bowdabra Designer Sarah Forhan