You know the dollar store has wine glasses for just a dollar. For a cool party favor for a grown up birthday party go get some wine glasses. Fill them with purple chocolate kisses and make a multi colored Bowdabra bow for the stem. Your guests can take their glasses home with them after the party. If you want to go all out, grab some acrylic glass paint and use the easy tutorial for a confetti painted wine glass.
You will need:
1. Cut an 18-inch piece of Bowdabra bow wire. Fold in half and insert into the Bowdabra hair bow maker with ruler. You will have a loop on one end and two tails on the other.
2. Cut four pieces of various shades of sheer ribbon 12 inches each. Insert the first color to the 2-inch line.
3. Make a loop on the opposite side at the 2-inch line.
4. Make a matching loop on the other side. End by inserting the remaining ribbon in the other side.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 with the other three colors of ribbon, one at a time.
6. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra wand. Insert the two tails of the bow wire through the loop and pull tight.
7. Remove from the Bowdabra bow maker and tie into a knot at the back. Fluff up your bow.
8. Tie the bow onto the stem of your wine glass and knot. Use a brush handle to wrap around the bow wire into a corkscrew shape and arrange on the wine glass.
9. Fill the wine glass half way with purple wrapped kisses chocolate candy.
10. Place a wine glass at each place setting and your guests can take home their favor!
For more about the tutorial visit: http://www.makeiteasycrafts.com/2013/12/happy-new-year-painted-party-wine-glass.html