Enjoy a tea themed birthday party with your girlfriends and send them home with a cute party favor as a reminder of good times with great friends. Finish the party favors with a beautiful Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
2. Next, place tea bags into a tea cup and wrap the cup with cellophane and tie it in place with Bowdabra Bow Wire.
3. To make the bow cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
4. Begin to make the bow. Start with a long tail, form two loops and then two smaller loops. Trim the ribbon for a final tail.
5. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
6. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly and remove the bow. Knot the wire in the back of the bow and then bring it around the front and tie a spoon onto the center of the bow.
7. Use the remaining wire to tie the bow to the cellophane. Follow the instructions to make several tea party favors.