Who doesn’t love dressing up their fur babies or precious baby girls in adorable hair bows? This puppy bow hair clip is so darn cute and the best part . . . it’s so easy and quick to make using your Mini Bowdabra!
We’ll start by making a Fold and Twist Bowdabra bow that’s used for one sided pattern ribbon:
1. Cut a 12″ piece of Bowdabra wire and fold in half and place into your Mini Bowdabra with a loop at one end and two loose wires at the other end, tucking both ends underneath the Bowdabra.
2. Take a 12″ piece of paw print ribbon and make a small loop 1″ wide, with the right side of the pattern facing up, creasing the ribbon, and press into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Pull the bow out and tie the wire around to the back and knot.
6. Finishing ribbon – Cut a small piece of ribbon approximately 4″ long. Place a bead of hot glue around wire and attach ribbon along glue to the back of the bow, trimming off excess and sealing with clear polish. A clip or rubber band can be placed on the finishing ribbon before gluing.
• Cut two 1 1/2″ pieces of black 3/8 grosgrain ribbon, rounding off bottom edge.
• Glue to top side of ribbon.
• Glue on googly eyes.
• Cut out round nose from black grosgrain ribbon, seal with clear polish and glue on.
• Cut out tongue from scrap of pink foam sheet or pink ribbon, glue on.
Happy Crafting from Bowdabra and designer Gail at Purple hues and me!