Made with quick-cooking shrimp and simply topped with cabbage and red pepper the tacos dish came out to be delicious and yummy!! Try this St. Patrick’s Day Easy Dinner Recipe.
Recipe type: Mexican
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 15 mins
Serves: 4 servings
Quick and easy dinner Ingredients
- ½ pound pre-cooked large shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- ½ to ¾ cup of your favorite salsa (enough to cover the shrimp)
- ¼ cup cabbage, cut into thin strips
- ½ red pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ avocado, cut into slices
- 4 flour tortilla
- cheese, to taste
- hot sauce (optional)
- Cut up the cabbage, red pepper and avocado.
- Add the salsa to a pan and saute the shrimp for 2-3 minutes. Be sure not to overcook, you just want it warmed through.
- Warm your tortillas in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add some cheese, shrimp and veggies to the tortilla.
- Top with hot sauce and enjoy!
Click to know more about Kate Kelly