Hi everyone, Tammy with you today with a fun Bowdabra pet bow idea. My little fur baby won’t let the groomer add a bow to her hair so I have to come up with unique ways to add bows to her collar. When you use the Mini Bowdabra, making a pet bow is a piece of cake! Here is how I made mine…
14 inches of 1.5 inch ribbon
6 inches of sequin ribbon
1. Cut a piece of Bowdabra wire. I used a 24 inch piece but you can use a smaller piece if you like.
2. Wrap wire around the Bowdabra to keep out of your way while you are working.
3. Cut a 14 inch piece of 1.5 inch ribbon.
4. Fold in half to find center point.
5. Place center of ribbon inside of the Mini Bowdabra with pattern side facing down.
6. Fold one side over to form a loop and place inside the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Repeat to form loop on the other side and use wand to compact center.
8. Form a slip knot with Bowdabra wire and then double knot wire to keep secure.
9. Place adhesive in the center of the back side of the bow.
10. Cut a 6 inch piece of the sequin ribbon.
11. Wrap sequin ribbon around the center and secure with another adhesive dot.
12. Tie bow to dog collar and double knot to keep in place.
13. Fluff bow and place on your fur baby.
The bow can be worn on top of the neck for female dogs, on in front like a bow tie for male dogs. I love how this bow turned out, I think it looks so cute on my little fur baby!!! I hope this has given you some ideas on how to create cute bows using the Mini Bowdabra :)