The festivals are here and Sandy Sandler, the creator of Bowdabra bow making tool, is all set to celebrate it with eco-friendly gift wrapping ideas! Watch her as she makes some of the most gorgeous tree topper bows, gift wrapping bows and more on this week’s Facebook Live.
Pretty Housewarming Gift Bag (begins from 1:00)
* Mini Bowdabra
* Woolen bag
* Green mesh ribbon
* Golden pick
* Red berry pick
1. Sandy fills a bag with candies. She ties the bag with a beautiful green mesh ribbon.
2. Next Sandy scrunches a pretty golden pick in the Mini Bowdabra.
3. She tops it with a green mesh ribbon strip making loops.
4. She scrunches a red berry pick over it.
5. She ties it all and spreads the ribbons and picks to finish the beautiful gift wrap decoration.
6. Sandy ties it on candy bag bow to finish the super simple yet pretty hostess’s gift.
Simple and Cute Gift Wrap Bow (begins from 4:00)
* Red pillowcase
* Teddy bear
* Two-sided (green/red) ribbon
* Hair clip
1. For the next project, Sandy keeps a teddy bear in a red pillowcase.
2. She ties the pillowcase mouth with a two-sided (green/red) ribbon.
3. Next, she scrunches red and green ribbon leaves in the Mini Bowdabra.
4. She ties it all and spreads the ribbons to finish the pretty red and green bow that she ties to a hair clip.
5. She attaches the bow to the pillowcase to finish a really cute gift wrap bow.
Eco-Friendly Tote Bag (begins from 9:10)
* Green decorative pick
* Green dovetailed printed ribbon
* Assorted green ribbons
* Tote bag
* Peeling sticks
1. For this project, Sandy switches to the Large Bowdabra.
2. She scrunches a green pick in the Bowdabra followed by a green dovetailed printed ribbon.
3. She tops it with another green ribbon.
4. She scrunches some more different kinds of green ribbons over it and scrunches a beautiful golden pick at the top.
5. She ties it all to finish the decorative bow.
6. Next Sandy sticks some green printed ribbons on a tote bag with the help of peeling sticks.
7. Sandy also sticks the bow on the tote bag with peeling sticks.
Pretty Tree Topper Bow (begins from 14:50)
* Printed dovetailed ribbon
* Mesh ribbon
* Decorative picks
1. Sandy scrunches a beautiful printed dovetailed ribbon in the Large Bowdabra, making loops with twist and turn method.
2. She tops it with a mesh ribbon making loops.
3. She tops it with a few decorative picks.
4. She ties it all and shapes the loops and tails to finish the super awesome tree topper bow for Christmas tree decoration.
Cool Bottle Wrap Bow (begins from 19:40)
* Wine bottle
* Clean sock
* Red polka dot ribbon
* Red patterned ribbon
* Dovetailed colorful ribbon scraps
* Silver bell pick
* Glue zots
1. Sandy begins the project by inserting a wine bottle inside a clean sock.
2. Next, she scrunches a pretty red polka dot ribbon into the Large Bowdabra and tops it with another red but differently patterned ribbon strip.
3. She adds a few more dovetailed ribbon scraps over it along with a cute silver bell pick.
4. She ties the bow to the bottle with the help of glue zots to finish the super simple and really pretty bottle gift wrap.
Gorgeous Tree Topper Bow (begins from 25:00)
* Big sized printed ribbons of different colors
1. Sandy scrunches an assortment of beautiful printed large ribbons of different colors in the Large Bowdabra.
2. She scrunches the topmost ribbon making loops with twisty and turn method.
3. She ties it all and shapes the loops and tails to finish the gorgeous tree topper bow.