Make stunning wedding bows at home at unbelievably low cost. Join Sandy Sandler on Facebook Live and learn to how to makesuper simple and quick DIY wedding bows with Bowdabra bow making tool.
PU Bow (Starts at 0:23)
1. Sandy uses Large Bowdabra to make this beautiful bow.
2. She scrunches the white mesh into the Bowdabra to make a tail.
3. Now she scrunches a piece of white tulle with love knots in the ends followed by a white sheer white ribbon.
4. Sandy places a stick and peel on the white sheer ribbon and places a rhinestone ribbon on it and scrunches it into the Bowdabra while making a loop on each side. She repeats the process with the same ribbon.
5. Later she tops it with a small piece of mesh and scrunchie ribbon followed by a decorative pick.
6. Sandy ties the bow with bow wire and fluffs the loops to give it a beautiful finish.
Wristlet Bow (Starts at 7:34)
1. She scrunches a white tulle into the Bowdabra.
2. Sandy takes 3 pieces of Bowdabra Rhinestone ribbon and places them between the pillars.
3. She tops it with the decorative pick and secures it using the bow wire.
4. Now, Sandy ties this cute bow with a wristlet nicely. Here is your tiny beautiful wristlet bow ready.
Boutique Bow (Starts at 11:10)
* 6” White Iridescent Mesh Wired Ribbon
* Bowdabra Black Boutique Bow
1. Sandy sticks to the Large Bowdabra to make this stunning bow.
2. She scrunches the two pieces of White Iridescent Mesh Wired Ribbon into the Bowdabra.
3. She scrunches a piece of the same ribbon while making a single loop on both sides.
4. Later she repeats the process on more time while making big bows.
5. Next, she scrunches a boutique bow into the Bowdabra while making a loop and an X shaped loop on the top.
6. Sandy repeats the same process using a white ribbon.
7. She scrunches a piece of black mesh followed by a very small piece of white wired mesh.
8. Now she secures the bow using bow wire and separates the loops to add a bigger dimension in the bow.
Platinum Beauty Bow Centerpiece(Starts 15:46)
1. Sandy scrunches two pieces of 27” Platinum Mesh Ribbon into the Large Bowdabra.
2. She took two pieces of already dovetailed 2.5” Sheer White Ribbon and placed them into the Bowdabra.
3. Next, she scrunches two pieces of 2.5” Sheer White Ribbon (21” in the length).
4. Sandy places three picks between the pillars.
5. Now, she scrunches silver ribbon between the wire making 3 to 4 loops on either side.
6. In the end, she uses a decorative pink penny flower on the top.
7. Now, she secures the bow using bow wire and fluffs the loops to give it a final touch.
White Hair Bow (Starts at 21:10)
* White Mesh
* Bowdabra White Glitter Mesh
* White Pearl Ribbon
1. Sandy scrunches the white glitter mesh into the Bowdabra followed by the white mesh.
2. Now she scrunches the white glitter mesh making a bow on either side.
3. Sandy scrunches the pearl ribbon into the Bowdabra while making 2 to 4 loops on each side.
4. She tops it with the decorative garland and secures it with the bow wire.
5. She fluffs it to give it a fuller and beautiful shape.
Stunning Head Bow (starts at 25:15)
1. Sandy places a white hairband between the Bowdabra.
2. Now she scrunches the white mesh into the Bowdabra along with the pink tulle.
3. She places 5” rhinestone mesh between the pillars.
4. Next, she scrunches a small piece of glitter ribbon making two loops on both sides.
5. Sandy ties it with bow wire and fluffs the ends. Your pretty hairband is ready.