Join Kelly Klekamp-Smith from Florals in the Barn by Finklea as she teaches us to make an amazing fall grapevine wreath on Bowdabra Live this week. This wreath is perfect to decorate all the rooms at your home.
Amazing fall wreath
- Bowdabra bow wire
- Three different solid, patterned, and colored ribbons
- Grapevine wreath
- Fall themed embellishments and picks
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Kelly begins the session by folding the bow wire in half, then, tucks it underneath the Bowdabra to stay out of the way while making the bow.
2. Next, she adds a patterned ribbon to the Bowdabra for a size 11” tail. She continues to add loops.
3. Then, Kelly moves on to select a sheer solid gold ribbon and uses it to add the tail gradually making these loops smaller than the first loop.
4. Finally, she makes a very small bow with a bright orange-colored ribbon.
5. To finish, she takes the loose wires from one end of the Bowdabra and inserts it through the loop. She removes the bow, turns to the back, and ties a knot. Lastly, she fluffs and arranges the bow.
6. She brings out the grapevine wreath and attaches the bow to it.
7. She goes on to add the greenery, fall picks, berries, and embellishments to the grapevine wreath using hot glue.
Click here to learn more about the designer Kelly Klekamp-Smith and the other creative members of the Bowdabra design team
For more quick and easy DIY tutorials visit the Bowdabra blog each week. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Each Monday at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. Bowdabra hosts a Facebook live. Each week one lucky viewer will receive a special gift! Hope to see you there!