Hello Crafty People! Would you like to beautifully embellish an Easter basket in literally minutes? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s get ready for Spring and Easter with some fabulous floral and ribbon decorations for your holiday baskets.
HOW TO EMBELLISH AN EASTER BASKET WITH FLORALS AND RIBBON
- Bowdabra Bow Making Tool and Supplies (Bowdabra wire and ribbon)
- Wide 6″ glittered tulle
- 6″ Sheer lavender/glitter tulle
- artificial lilac flower bunches (6 flower stems needed), plus onion grass w/ butterflies
- Other Tools: wire cutters, scissors
- Lay your Bowdabra wire into the tool, create two loops for each side with the wide tulle.
- Make three loops on each side with the 1.5″ purple wired ribbon.
- Add 2 florals, one for each side, these will be bent upward.
- Create 6 loops with the white/silver wired ribbon, 3 for each side.
- Scrunch it all down with the Bowdabra Wand, pull the Bowdabra wire up, put the loose ends through the loop end, pull tightly, and tie off.
- Wrap the wire around the bunch of additional florals, tie securely then tie to your Easter basket.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!
Get inspired and craft on!
For more quick and easy DIY tutorials like the videos and DIY tutorials, visit the Bowdabra blog each week. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Every Monday at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST, Bowdabra hosts Facebook live. There is always something new to make and we take you through the easy steps. Each and every week we choose one lucky viewer to win a surprise gift. You could be our next winner!