Hello Crafty People! Today, I wanted to test the features of my Bowdabra tool to create this super cute spring bouquet.
How to make a super cute spring bouquet
- Bowdabra Tool, wire, and ribbon
- Tulle: 6″ cream and green, 3″ white glitter
- Florals: cherry blossom bouquet and small greenery bunch.
- Place 24″ of Bowdabra wire, folded to 12″ into the Bowdabra tool.
- With both 6″ tulle colors, leave a long tail and make 3 large loops on both sides of the Bowdabra tool. Fold ends of the tails over and cut a triangle out to make a “tongue”.
- Insert the flowers and greenery into the Bowdabra tool using the vertical space where the wire was placed.
- Use the 3″ white glitter tulle to make a tail and 3 loops on each side of the Bowdabra tool.
- Layer the dark pink Bowdabra ribbon with a tail and 3 loops on each side.
- Layer the light pink Bowdabra ribbon with a slightly smaller tail and loops on each side.
Finishing your spring bouquet
- Release the Bowdabra wire, carefully pull the loop end to one side of the bouquet and the loose ends to the other side. Please the loose ends through the looped end, pull up, and pull the wire tightly around the bouquet. Tie the wire in the front and then the backside. Trim as desired.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Blog today! I hope you are inspired to create something fabulous.
We hope you enjoyed this amazing spring bouquet DIY video tutorial. For more quick and easy DIY tutorials please visit the Bowdabra blog each week. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Each Monday at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST, Bowdabra creator, Sandy Sandler, or designer Nick Kreticos will host a Facebook live. There is always something new to make and these super creative designers take you through the easy steps. In addition, each week one lucky viewer will receive a special gift!