Thankful branches help us remember why we celebrate Thanksgiving. On each leaf is written something that we’re thankful for. Kids will enjoy making these for your Thanksgiving celebration.
Gather these supplies:
Make the Thankful Branches:
- Gather small branches.
- Print the Thankful Branch Leaf Templates and cut out the leaves. Print the templates on white cardstock, cut out the templates, and trace the shapes. Alternatively, you can print the templates directly onto colored cardstock.
- Thread a 6″ to 9″ length of yarn, cord, or ribbon through each leaf stem.
- Have family members write on each leaf what they are thankful for.
- Hang the inscribed leaves on the bare branches.
- Display the branches in a vase.
Hey kids! Come visit the Bowdabra blog each friday for another fun craft or art project that you can make. And if you are looking for more Thanksgiving projects check out this lollipop Thanksgiving wreath. And please follow us on Facebook