As the spirit of the Fall season knocks on the door, Nick from Nick’s Seasonal Décor is all set to show how to make some beautiful Fall bows with a touch of coziness and warmth that Fall brings with itself. Watch this Facebook Live and learn to make some of the simplest yet prettiest Fall bows using Bowdabra bow-making tools, wires, and ribbons that will definitely keep the spirit of the season alive in your home!
1. Nick begins the project by scrunching a yellow-green-red checkered ribbon in the Large Bowdabra making a loop.
2. He tops it with four more strips of the same ribbon of equal length making loops alternatively.
3. He ties all the ribbons and fluffs the loops to finish the funky Fall bow.
4. To give it a professional appearance, you can dovetail the ribbon tails.
1. For this project, Nick scrunches the checkered ribbon in the Large Bowdabra and tops it with another strip of the same ribbon making three large loops on both sides. He then makes two button loops on each side from the ribbon at the topmost.
2. Once done making the loops, Nick ties all the ribbons and fluffs the loops to finish yet another funky Fall bow.
1. Nick first dovetails a strip of the green mesh ribbon and scrunches it in the Mini Bowdabra.
2. He tops it with another strip of the same ribbon making loops on both sides.
3. Nick finishes this beautiful bow by tying all the ribbons and fluffing the loops.
1. Nick first scrunches the Bowdabra gold bow wire in the Large Bowdabra. Afterward, he scrunches a strip of orange mesh ribbon on top of it.
2. He continues making the bow by adding another strip of the same ribbon and making loops on both sides.
3. Once done, he ties it all and fluffs the loops.
4. Once the bow is finished, Nick ties it to the grapevine wreath.
5. Nick further decorates the wreath by gluing decorative Fall leaves to it. As an additional touch, Nick rolls the bow ends to make them curly.
1. Nick begins by scrunching a strip of polka dot ribbon in the Large Bowdabra.
2. He then adds another strip of the same ribbon making loops on both sides.
3. He ties both the ribbons to finish the pretty polka dot bow.
1. Nick first scrunches a strip of yellow mesh ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra and then adds another strip of the same ribbon making loops on both sides.
2. He ties both the ribbons and separates the loops and the tails to finish this cute Fall bow.
Please join us on Mondays at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST each week for another fun Facebook live.