Part 4 of Bowdabra’s Star Wars wedding series
This is the final part 4 of our Star Wars wedding series. Our DIY Star Wars-themed wedding “May the fourth be with you” is the fourth and final tutorial in the series. Please see the flower girl halo, corsages and boutonnieres, and wedding bouquets.
May the 4th is a trendy and popular wedding day for Star Wars Super Fans’. In this video, we are making ceremony decorations. The corner/picture framer swag (Non-Star Wars themed, just matching) for the backdrop/arch. And also includes Star Wars-themed pew bows.
Remember, each wedding is unique and customized to the preferences of the couples… These tutorials are for inspiration, with the basic mechanics to help you get started with your own ideas. Be creative and make the colors and styles to your own preferences.
These same mechanics that are shown in all 4 of these tutorials can be also applied to any wedding, not just a Star Wars-themed wedding!
Supplies for the Swag-colors and flowers of your choice:
- Large Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire or 1-2 zip ties
- Greenery bush and 2-4 foliage stems
- 2 linear flower bushes
- 2 small blooming bushes
- 2-4 medium-size blooming bushes
- 1-2 large blooms, such as single-stemmed hydrangeas
Pew Bows-Colors and flowers/greens or your choice:
- Pre-cut ribbon- widest 40″ dovetailed strip for the tails, 2 x 30″ strips for the bottom 2 6″ loops
- Pre-cut the center ribbon with dovetails-2 x 28″ for 5″ loops and 2 x 26″ for 4″ loops
- 1 greenery stem, single leaf
- One small greenery bush
- 1 hanging flower, such as Hanging Amaranthus
- Flower for the center of the bow, such as a hydrangea bloom
- doubled sided tape
- Star Wars napkins
- Dollar Tree toy lightsaber
- Large Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow wire or zip ties
- Hot glue-optional
Please visit the Bowdabra blog each week. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Every Monday at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST Bowdabra hosts Facebook live!