This holiday snowman ornament makes a cute gift for kids to make—and you can do it for under $5!!
How to make a perfect snowman ornament for under $5
You’ll only need a couple of supplies for your snowman:
- 1 white ornament (I found mine at the dollar store)
- Orange and black Sharpie markers (again, check out the dollar store)
It’s so easy to make!!
- Remove the hanging cap, and save it for Step 4.
- Use the photo for reference. First, draw a triangle with the orange marker for the snowman nose.
- Next, use the black marker to draw circles for the eyes and pieces of coal for the smile.
- Color the hanging cap black.
- Reassemble the snowman ornament.
Like us on Facebook and be sure and visit the Bowdabra blog every Friday for more kid’s crafts, art projects, and more! Looking for another easy, inexpensive, and fun snowman craft? Check out this DIY for snowman candy holders.