Time to for you to share your fun projects in our weekly Bowdabra Crafty Showcase! What have you been working on this week? We are going to start sharing easy-to-do Fourth of July projects.
We love seeing your projects each week and can’t wait to see what you share with us. Last week we had 67 new projects shared from all of you! The Showcase begins Friday night at midnight and ends on Thursday at 11:59am (eastern time).
On Friday, our Bowdabra Designers will pick their favorite projects and share them at our weekly Feature Friday post. Stop over and check out the Friday featured bloggers from yesterday. We featured some of our favorite Father’s Day projects yesterday.
Each week we will be working hard to showcase projects from other crafters who use the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra in their projects. We hope that you purchase one or get yours out of the craft cabinet and create some new projects.
Next week our Bowdabra Designers will be sharing their new Fourth of July ideas! We would LOVE if you shared yours with us below for some new inspiration!
Here are a few Bowdabra Fourth of July Day ideas from our archives
Crafty Showcase Link Party:
- Please link to a specific project post not the main page of your blog in the Crafty Showcase.
- We are especially looking for projects made with the Bowdabra and the Mini Bowdabra.
- We’d love for you to share Bowdabra’s Showcase on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on your own blog!
- Craft projects must be family-friendly!
- By participating in this showcase you agree to receiving emails about future showcases. You are also giving us permission to feature your post on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any features will include a link back to you.